Massachusetts Bed and Breakfasts
Do you need a map of Massachusetts?
Bed and Breakfasts In Massachusetts:
- Gordon's 1841 House Bed and Breakfast: This historical home is located in downtown Beverly, 17 miles north of Boston in the Cape Ann Area & is just over the bridge from Salem. This home provides privacy & solitude in an adult environment.
- Candleberry Inn: Spend the day enjoying all that Brewster and the rest of Cape Cod have to offer and then at night, relax in complete privacy and luxury. Guests enjoy a delicious gourmet breakfast served daily.
- Captain Farris House: This unique bed & breakfast has been voted "One of New England's Best" by Fodor's. Ideally located on mid-Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Close to Boston and Providence.
- Lamb and Lion Inn: This inn features the peace and beauty of historic Cape Cod along with a pool, hot tub and 12 fireplaces throughout the building. The original section of the inn was built as a private home in 1740.
- Lion's Head Inn: Once home to Thomas L. Snow, a captain of Orient-bound schooners, the inn has welcomed Cape Cod visitors for more than half a century. The inn features original Cape Cod architecture and charm.
- Long Dell Inn: Located in Centerville, frequently called one of the prettiest villages on Cape Cod, near the bustling town of Hyannis, the villages of Barnstable & located next to beautiful Craigville Beach.
- The Ashley Inn Bed and Breakfast: Step back into a quieter, more relaxed period of time but with all the modern conveniences. Built in 1876, this Classic Revival house has a broad marble veranda that is a perfect place for relaxation.
- The Parsonage on the Green Bed and Breakfast: Nestled in the pines this 1851 colonial is a gem featuring 10 foot ceilings, original center hall staircase with carvings, original wooden floors throughout. Guests enjoy beautifully appointed rooms.
- Cornell Inn: Located in the heart of historic Lenox village, this 3 guesthouse inn has buildings that date back to 1777. All rooms are strictly non-smoking, have private bathroom, color cable TV, telephone and AC.
- Seven Hills Country Inn & Restaurant: Enjoy the romantic luxuries of a time long since past. The inn is furnished with care worn antiques, hand carved fireplaces, leaded glass windows and high ceiling charm, all of it original.
- The Rookwood Inn: A lovingly restored Victorian bed & breakfast in the charming village of Lenox. Situated in a peaceful & secluded location, yet only a block from the town center & about a mile to Tanglewood.
- Harborside House: Offers gracious accommodations and warm hospitality in a great location. This handsome 1850 home in its historic district overlooks picturesque Marblehead Harbor. Guests enjoy water views.
- Martha's Vineyard Resort: This deluxe resort & racquet club is the only racquet club on the island with its own private lodging and recreational facilities. Each bedroom is fully carpeted with queen beds, private bath & more.
- The Nashua House: Wonderfully affordable & superbly located in the heart of the village of Oak Bluffs on Martha's Vineyard Island. This charming seaside Victorian inn is steps from the gentle waters of Nantucket Sound.
- Nantucket Whaler: Designed in the grand Greek Revival style of 1850, the inn features small, sophisticated, luxury suites with private entrances in superb location near the Whaling Museum in the Historic District.
- Lazy Bean Bed and Breakfast: A unique Victorian bed & breakfast located directly on Onset Bay. The simple seaside elegance & beautifully landscaped grounds ensure you will enjoy your stay. Access to a white sandy private beach.
- Card Lake Inn: Originally built as a stagecoach stop in 1805 to rest the horses & provide lodging for the crew & passengers. Norman Rockwell was known to have frequented this English style tavern after his haircuts.