Noord Holland Bed and Breakfasts
Do you need a map of Noord Holland?
Bed and Breakfasts In Noord Holland:
- Amsterdam Apartment: Centrally located apartment in Jordaan area. Only 400 yards from Anne Frank House. Ten minutes walking from Central Station. Includes two rooms that sleep four, shower and bath ensuite. Own entrance.
- Amsterdam Arrantea Guest House: Located in the safest part of Amsterdam on the most picturesque little street. Only 10 minutes from the hustle & bustle of the city centre. All rooms have TV, private facilities, bathroom and toilet.
- Amsterdam Barangây Bed and Breakfast: A tropical hide-away in the center of Amsterdam next to the Jordaan quarter where you can also find Anne Frank’s house. Close to coffee shops, bike rentals & Central Station is about 200 meters away.
- Amsterdam Prinx Bed and Breakfast Apartments: Situated in Amsterdam's historical city centre. Most attractions are within walking distance and cafés are nearby. The Central Station is a 10 minute walk and Schiphol Airport is 20 minutes by train.
- Amsterdam Rubens Bed and Breakfast: Situated in a private apartment. Conveniently located in a 1930’s residential neighbourhood, in the city centre. Within walking distance of the major museums and tourist attractions.
- B&B Downstairs: In the center of the city, only minutes from museums. Within walking distance to all major sights & nightlife spots, yet in a quiet residential area. Offers free Internet, DVD player & bikes for rent.
- Bed and Breakfast The Collector: Located in the cultural heart of Amsterdam, 150 meters from the Concertgebouw, near museums, the Vondelpark & nightlife. This large 1914 house has well-appointed rooms inspired by the Art Deco period.
- Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam: An English run bed & breakfast offering romantic Laura Ashley style rooms on a lovely canal, opposite the Vondelpark. Some rooms have a private bathroom. Just 7 minutes by tram from the city centre.
- Excelsior: This beautiful lounge boat (1903) is one of the most comfortable houseboats in Amsterdam. You’ll feel like you have been reborn after a holiday at this wonderful ship just like many celebrities have.
- Friendship Bed and Breakfast: Stay in this houseboat right in the historic center of Amsterdam. Offers a very comfortable double bedroom & a bathroom with bath & shower. Museums, red light district & other attractions close by.
- House-Boat Amsterdam: In the environment of water, next to the forest of Amsterdam, you can enjoy country life. Only 20 minutes by bike from the centre of Amsterdam. Bus and tramstops are only a 5 - 10 minute walk.
- Maes Bed and Breakfast: Located in the centre of Amsterdam, only minutes away from the all major sights and nightlife spots and within walking distance from the museums, yet in a quiet residential area.
- Truelove Antiek & Accommodatie: Located in the old centre of Amsterdam, the Jordaan which is a tranquil location. Just minutes walking distance from central station, the main shopping centre, nightlife and tourist attractions.
- Xaviera’s “Happy House”: Xaviera Hollander, formerly known as “The Happy Hooker", welcomes you into her home. Although no longer working as the world's most famous Madame, she now hosts to the public once again in her B&B.
Zandvoort (near Amsterdam)
- Aquarius Apartments: Located in a small seaside town that is 30 minutes from Amsterdam by train. Stay in a traditional home & experience Dutch culture while being close to Amsterdam. Beach, train & more are all nearby.